“we were both young when i first saw you.{初次见面时,我们还都很年少}
i close my eyes and the starts.{我闭上眼,那一幕往事又重现在脑海中}
i“m standing there on a in summer air.{我站在阳台上,享受着夏日的微风}”
汉妮慢慢地闭上了眼睛,脸上露出一个微笑的舒缓表情。而常威脸上的不虞也消散了大半,常初更是幸福地眯起了眼睛。
“see the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.{看着冷火阑珊的舞会和华丽的礼服}
see you make your way through the crowd.{望见你穿过拥挤的人群}
and say hello.{向我打招呼}
Little did i know.{我只记得这么多了}”
常初开始和她的妈妈一起轻轻摆动着身子,常威的脸上也终於露出了一个微笑。无论何时,音乐总有那种让人轻松下来的魅力。
“that you were Romeo,you were throwing pebbles.{你就是朝着我家窗户扔石子儿的罗密欧}
and my daddy said stay away from Juliet.{我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离朱丽叶远一点}
and i was crying on the staircase.{我却蜷坐在楼梯间啜泣}
begging you please don“t go.{心中祈求着你不要离开}”
罗密欧与朱丽叶?汉妮睁开了双眼,和同时朝这边看过来的常威交换了一个有些惊艳的眼神。
“and i said.{我说道}
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.{罗密欧,带我去一个只有我们二人的地方}
i“ll be waiting, all there“s left to do is run.{我一直等待这一刻,唯一能够做的就是逃离}
You“ll be the prince and i“ll be the princess.{你就是王子,我就是公主}
it“s a love story, baby, just say yes.{美好的爱情故事,亲爱的答应我}”
听到这里,常初再也忍不住和她的爸爸妈妈一起继续分享这首歌。她现在只想带着这个收音机一起从厨房之中逃离出去,然后躲在自己的房间里面,一个人安静地享受着莱特的生日礼物。
汉妮此时也松开了搭在女儿肩膀上的手,目送着常初从厨房远去的背影,歌声隐隐地从厨房外面传来。直到常初回到房间并锁上了门之后,这音乐才终於被隔离开。
“so i sneak out to the garden to see you.{我溜到花园和你幽会}
we keep quiet “cause we“re dead if they knew.{我们小心行事,避免被人发现}
so close your eyes.{闭上眼睛}
escape this town for a little while.{我们逃出这个城镇,哪怕只有一小会儿}
cause you were Romeo,i was a scarlet letter.{你的出现让我的人生充满色彩}
and my daddy said stay away from Juliet.{我父亲让你离我远点}
but you were everything to me.{但你是我的全部啊}
i was begging you please don“t go.{我祈求着你不要离开}
……”
后面的歌曲楼下的汉妮和常威再也听不到了,因为常初此时已经躲进了她的小房间里面。把收音机放在床上,跪趴在床沿边,安静地听着收音机里的歌曲。